It just occurred to me yesterday that maybe I should keep track of the things that I am now interested in or busy about so that one day, when I look back and reminisce at how I was like decades ago, I’ll have a concrete and solid image more or less.
Let’s start with A, shall we?
1. Arcades and Amusement Parks
– They remind me of how fun and carefree our childhood can be.
– My newly found friend!
3. College Admission Tests
– More or less the highlight of any graduating high school student’s life right now
4. Dystopian fiction
– It’s good to read haunting visions of the future once in a while.
– I just can’t say enough. The Korean boy band that ruined my bias list!
6. French language
7. George Alexander Louis, Prince of Cambridge
– Probably the baby of the decade
8. The Hunger Games trilogy
– May the odds be ever in your favor!
– The first, last, and only milk tea place I’ve ever been to
10. Jeju Island
– An island south of mainland Korea, it is the setting of many Korean dramas
– K-pop is a wonderful dimension, realm, world (or whatever you want to call it) that you’ll never really understand unless you experience what it is like. With that, I’d just like to share a picture I found.
– Salute to a 23-year-old who looks like he’s only 19.
13. Musicals and Broadway
– The hills are alive with the sound of music.
– Aside from Disney Channel, I grew up watching shows on Nick.
15. Oh Sehun
– When did poker face become this handsome?
16. Pepito Manaloto
– Funny and hilarious but very informative at the same time.
17. Quail Eggs
– It’s my life. As simple as that.
19. My Stuffed Toys
– I’d literally die if I don’t have them. I am actually thinking of growing old with them.
– Express yourself in 140 characters or less and you’re gonna be fine.
– The umbrella I have just got broken, and I need one now. Badly.
– My one, true sport.
– The first song on XOXO, the first and latest album of EXO
– It’s got some really cool songs in it.
– I wouldn’t survive on the Internet if it weren’t for my Yahoo! mail.
26. Zen Garden
– I don’t know with you, but I find happiness in simple things, even in the cute plants (especially the marigold) from the Zen Garden of Plants vs Zombies.
Why don’t I do this every year? Looks nice.